A few random things:
1. Look to the right for info. You'll find stuff. E.g., race info, maps, entrant list, race hotel, past results.
2. Thanks to some sponsors we have so far: Hammer Nutrition, Scheels, and Road ID so far. And We Run and Running Wild stores also support us. Buy stuff from all these places.
3. Thanks to Scott Ludwig and Jay Danek, running authors, for sending me books to give away as prizes! I'm working on other authors.
4. We have 45 on the waiting list. It's important for you to let me know if you're not going to make it so I can add in folks from the waiting list.
5. Again, there is a fun run training run this Saturday at 10:00am, at the normal race start. I expect a small handful of folks to come. Feel free to come run the course with me. It'll take me about 3 hours? I should note that it's been requested we try to stay off any groomed trails. As such, I may deviate from the actual trail course in the trail section. We'll see. Remember to bring your own food and drink, and assume it will be cold and the footing bad.
That's all that's coming to mind right now.
Your Friendly RD,
Catalytic Hydrogenation - A Farewell to Alcohol(s) - We have a project in my group on bitopic ligands targeting the adrenergic receptors. We recently published a perspective paper on the topic that you can ch...
10 months ago